For Better or Worse, the Lawdawg gets into the news. Here are the hits
- N.W.T. offender Beverley Villeneuve to serve manslaughter sentence in Edmonton
- One Day in a NWT Court Tells You Everything About Canada’s Broken Legal System
- Complaint against Prominent Yellowknife Lawyer Dismissed
- Yellowknife Reporter Acquitted Of Obstruction Charges
- Yellowknife journalist found not guilty of obstruction
- Prominent Yellowknife lawyer faces disciplinary hearing
- NSCC to make room for female inmates
- Ekati mine sexual assault verdict – acquittal
- From shackles to the streets: How the mentally ill are treated in Yellowknife
- Judge Shortage in Nunavut becoming critical
- RCMP one bad apple don’t spoil the whole bunch
- CBC.ca – Police use of force: where is the line?
- Roman Bourque pleads guilty to 2013 manslaughter of Ottawa man.
- Roman Bourque will be sentenced Thursday.
- YK child porn addict describes destroying his life and others.
- Benedict Corrigal gets life without parole for 17 years.
- Michael St. John, former school trustee, appeals sex assault conviction.
- Truth in Sentencing Act declared unconstitutional in NWT.
- Second man sentenced in relation to Yellowknife drug raids.
- A closer look at Nunavut’s notoriously high murder rate.
- Repulse Bay woman pleads guilty to second-degree murder.
- A Nunavut tragedy: the sad turbulent life of Joyce Kringuk.
- Nunavut: a timeline for the year that was.
- Board spanks Lawyer for speaking out.
- Nunavut legal aid body terminates popular Cambridge Bay Lawyer.
- Tory crime bill spells trouble for Nunavut.
- Seeking re-election, incumbent CamBay mayor defends hamlet’s finances.